The question of increasing potency worries, perhaps, all representatives of the stronger sex. This problem is dealt with by neuropathologists, urologists, endocrinologists. Experts are convinced that products that increase potency in men will help in the fight against sexual dysfunction, the list of them is quite large. In order to delay the appearance of male impotence, certain rules should be followed when drawing up a diet. These same recommendations are the basis for proper nutrition to maintain the overall health of the male body.
Dangers of Erectile Disorders
Everyone wants to feel healthy, strong, energetic, sexually active. Any of the signs of sexual impotence (poor erection, lack of attraction to the opposite sex, premature ejaculation) can be cause for concern for a man. Sexual dysfunction happens:
- physiological - develops as a result of certain pathologies;
- psychological - the desire to engage in sexual relations depends on personal emotional experiences.
Even a slight malaise affects the activity of many body systems, including the sexual one. Erectile dysfunction can signal serious impairment:
- psychogenic (alcoholism, drug addiction, depression, stress);
- neurogenic (dysfunction of brain neurotransmitters, myelodysplasia of the lower spine, damage to intervertebral discs, multiple sclerosis, peripheral toxic neuropathies, Parkinson's disease);
- vascular (hypertension, hyperlipidemia, cardiac pathology, aortic atherosclerosis);
- endocrine (diabetes, diseases of the pituitary gland, thyroid gland);
- medicinal (a consequence of taking certain pharmaceuticals);
- organic and traumatic (cavernous fibrosis, Peyronie's disease, consequences of injuries in the pelvic area).
With a regular manifestation of alarming symptoms, it is necessary to find out the causes of sexual dysfunction and start treating the underlying disease. Directly erectile dysfunction can provoke the development of complications:
- pain when urinating;
- groin pain;
- congestive prostatitis;
- persistent impotence.
The body and consciousness of a person are a single whole. Physiological impotence leads to stress, exacerbating the situation, and vice versa. If a man is not able to lead a full-fledged intimate life, his psychological problems result in isolation, irascibility, aggression, and a sense of his own inferiority.
Important!Alcoholic beverages significantly reduce the sensitivity of nerve receptors and negatively affect sperm motility.
Potency increasing products
Products that can have a beneficial effect on a man's body must contain a certain complex of biologically active substances. To increase potency in men, the following products are needed:
- Seafood (oysters, shrimps, squid, mussels). Contains zinc, rare amino acids that activate testosterone production. Their dopamine boosts libido.
- Saltwater fish (mackerel, flounder). The sea flounder has a high percentage of vitamins A, E, B, micro- and macroelements, amino acids. Mackerel is a source of polyunsaturated fatty acids; they are actively involved in the synthesis of testosterone. Phosphorus has a positive effect on sperm quality, and iodine has a positive effect on attraction.
- Vegetables (turnips, onions, cabbage, garlic, beets, tomatoes, carrots). Saturated with micro- and macroelements, vitamins, restorative substances. Promotes the formation of testosterone.
- Fruits (citrus, banana, avocado, pomegranate), dried fruits (dates, figs), berries (watermelon, grapes, blueberries, raspberries). They contain antioxidants, micro-, macroelements, vitamins that supply a man with energy, stabilize the activity of the endocrine system.
- Quail eggs. The useful substances contained in them (phosphorus, iron, amino acids) are involved in the work of the reproductive system of the body.
- Apiproducts (honey, bee bread). A source of proteins that men need for intimate life. Energy-rich beekeeping products are well absorbed by the body, supplying it with strength. Bee bread enhances testosterone production.
- Chocolate. Its darker varieties contain theobromine and phenylethylamine. They cause a feeling of love, increase libido. Antioxidants help improve well-being and mood.
- Meat (horse meat, rabbit, turkey, chicken, beef) and offal (bovine and lamb testicles, cock scallops). Promotes the production of thyroxine. This hormone stimulates the course of metabolic processes, maintains nervous excitability. Contains a lot of useful macro- and microelements, minerals.
- Nuts (almonds, pine nuts, walnuts, cashews). Contains magnesium, zinc, vitamins B, E, arginine. The latter activates the production of nitric oxide, which is involved during erection.
- Freshly squeezed juices. The effect is comparable to medications, but safe for the body.
- Kumis. It has general tonic properties. Normalizes metabolic processes, improves blood count. Contains hormones that affect the immune system.
- Ginger tea. A treasure trove of vitamins C, A, group B, minerals, amino acids, components that thin the blood, fight toxins, tone blood vessels.
- Greens (celery, dill, parsley, lettuce, spinach). Provides vitamins to the body that affect hormonal levels, enhance sexual desire.
Experts note the effectiveness of the camel stomach - abomasum perfectly increases potency and is absolutely harmless. Getting this quick-acting remedy is not easy, but the result will not be long in coming. They take camel abomasum in dried form or insist on alcohol.
Any of the listed products has certain contraindications. These may include not only individual intolerance to any components, but also problems with internal organs. Sometimes it's difficult to decide on your own which foods are safe to eat. In this case, you need to consult with a competent specialist.
Important!Diet for potency activates masculine strength, but its stability depends on the regularity of intimate relationships.
Male Strength Diet
Men are advised to follow certain dietary guidelines to increase their sexual potential. There is no special treatment table for these purposes, but it is possible for a certain period of time to adhere to one or another diet aimed at general strengthening of the body:
- Mediterranean - includes foods that improve immunity. They must be enriched with minerals and vitamins that can stimulate the secretion of androgens. Starchy foods are recommended before lunch. For lunch or dinner, a glass of quality red wine is permissible.
- Protein - a significant part of the daily diet is protein. The menu must include meat and fish dishes, dairy products. Once a day, you should drink a glass of kefir or milk (preferably goat milk). It is recommended to add cheese to vegetable salads and season them with sour cream (yogurt).
- Vegetable - the menu for every day should contain vegetables - raw or in salads. All side dishes of this diet are vegetable. From time to time, they are recommended to be consumed as main dishes.
- Fruity - means eating a lot of fruits. They should be included in the menu as second breakfasts and afternoon snacks, used for dessert at lunch and dinner.
- Based on nuts, honey, spices - according to this diet, all sweets must be replaced with honey. It should be served for dessert, mixed with nuts. It is recommended to season meat, fish, vegetable dishes with a composition of honey and spices.
The composition of the meals of any of the diets should include products that increase potency. It is recommended to crush the daily volume of food, get up from the table with a slight feeling of hunger.
Daily Menu Options
When composing a daily diet, special attention should be paid to dishes prepared with the "right" products. At the same time, you can eat at your pleasure - tasty and full:
- omelet with green onions (oatmeal with milk / fruit salad with yogurt);
- rye bread with cheese;
- green tea (pomegranate juice / grape juice).
- Second breakfast: low fat cottage cheese with berries (2 apples / yogurt).
- borscht with meat broth (vegetable soup / chicken broth);
- grilled steak (veal meatballs / boiled chicken breast);
- mashed potatoes (broccoli with rice / stewed vegetables);
- vegetable salad with olive oil;
- freshly squeezed juice (berry juice / tea).
- nut-honey paste (dried fruits / feta cheese with nuts);
- tea (herbal decoction / compote).
- boiled mackerel (steamed flounder / beef liver);
- vegetable stew (mushroom stew / steamed zucchini with green beans);
- compote (fruit drink / tea without sugar).
Such a diet will help get rid of problems with male insolvency. In combination with an increase in physical activity and rejection of bad habits, it will make it possible to normalize weight and tone the body.
Important!A man's body needs a sufficient amount of vitamins A, E, B - they improve the conduction of nerve impulses in the pelvic area.
Products harmful to potency
Organization of a balanced diet implies not only the use of healthy foods, but also the rejection of harmful ones. The latter contribute to an increase in cholesterol and blood pressure, negatively affect the walls of blood vessels and the circulatory system as a whole. Foods for which consumption should be limited or excluded include:
- carbonated drinks, energy drinks;
- semi-finished products;
- fast food;
- white bread, baked goods;
- smoked meats, pickles;
- dried fish.
It is recommended to avoid foods containing soy from the diet. It stimulates the production of the female sex hormone estrogen, and, on the contrary, blocks the production of male testosterone.
Compliance with an optimal diet is a prerequisite for solving the problem of erectile dysfunction in men. It's easy to do - the list of foods allowed for consumption is quite large and varied. However, one diet for an instant increase in potency may not be enough. If problems arise in your intimate life, you need to contact a specialist who will find out the initial reasons for their development and recommend ways out of this situation.