The process of arousal in intimate relationships is complex and involves many signals from the senses, skin, and nervous system. Sometimes the slightest disturbance in mood, physical or mental condition can cause violations of potency.
Every man has experienced erectile dysfunction at least once in his life. Single "misfires", as a rule, are not associated with serious problems and often occurs against the background of stress, fatigue, and banal ARVI. But if questions about the quality and quantity of erection arise more often, it is necessary to deal with the reasons that caused this unpleasant situation.
Several groups are distinguished among the causes of permanent erectile dysfunction
- Erectile dysfunction caused by somatic diseases (cardiovascular diseases, liver and kidney diseases, pulmonary pathology, diabetes mellitus, atherosclerosis, trauma and brain diseases). In this case, erectile dysfunction occurs due to a violation of the blood supply to the penis as a result of vascular problems or a violation of the conduction of nerve impulses to the genitals. To deal with erectile dysfunction in these cases is quite difficult and takes a lot of time.
- Erectile dysfunction associated with exposure to toxic factors (alcohol, nicotine). It is no secret that all toxic agents negatively affect both the spermatogenesis process itself and the erection process, disrupting both the flow of blood to the corpora cavernosa and the passage of nerve impulses. For example, immediately after smoking a cigarette, there is a persistent narrowing of blood vessels throughout the body, including the genitals. And sexual desire arises less often.
- Wrong lifestyle and stress factors. Stress and chronic fatigue often lead to erectile dysfunction, exhausting a person emotionally and mentally, reducing vitality and activity. An improper lifestyle (physical inactivity, lack of vitamins and minerals, fast food, fatty and high-calorie foods, lack of sleep, overheating of the genitals) also strongly affects the ability to close relationships with a partner.
- Decreased testosterone levels. One of the most common factors causing erectile dysfunction. Testosterone is responsible for a huge number of functions in the male body, but one of its main tasks is reproductive function. It is testosterone that is responsible for sexual desire, arousal and erection.
How to improve potency in men?
Usually, medical and hardware techniques are used to treat his condition.
Hardware methods usually involve the use of a variety of pumps or other devices that, using a vacuum, cause blood flow to the corpora cavernosa and an erection. These devices can be used at home, after consultation with the attending physician, but you must be careful, as if the safety precautions are not followed, you can get injured. Most often, devices for the violation of erectile dysfunction are prescribed for vascular problems or disorders caused by exposure to toxic substances, an incorrect lifestyle.
Medicines for the treatment of erectile dysfunction include
- Medicines to increase potency in men based on testosterone. The use of hormonal drugs can be effective only in case of erectile dysfunction caused by hormonal imbalance, and even here you should be careful: the appointment of such drugs can inhibit the production of your own testosterone and further deteriorate the situation.
- Phosphodiesterase-5 Inhibitors. When taking such drugs, the amount of blood entering the cavernous antibodies significantly increases, which leads to an erection. Unfortunately, these drugs do not affect sexual desire. They are considered only as a quick-acting pathogen for men. In addition, their use is seriously limited due to their side effects and contraindications.
- Injection into the corpora cavernosa or urethral suppositories. Usually, such drugs to improve potency for men contain prostaglandin E1 or antispasmodics. The method is limited due to its painfulness.
How to increase potency in men in natural ways?
Natural herbal remedies can be prescribed for many types of erectile dysfunction, especially those caused by mild hormonal imbalances, including those caused by poor lifestyle choices, stress, or alcohol and nicotine use. There are many such remedies, for example, a remedy based on the natural root of tongkat, which stimulates erection, maintains vitality and gently corrects testosterone imbalance.